All do432 Events (EVENT)
DISCLAIMER, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
All Ticket Holders acknowledge that by purchasing or by being provided tickets for EVENT, they have fully read all Event terms and conditions posted on the website doyourcity.us/terms-and-conditions and printed below. Ticket Holder further agrees that said terms and conditions are to be binding upon all Ticket Holders, all members of Ticket Holder’s party attending EVENT, and all Ticket Holder’s heirs, executors, administrators and representatives.
• There are NO refunds on tickets for any reason. All sales are final.
• EVENT organizers have no responsibility (financial or otherwise) for event cancellation, interruption or inconvenience due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond their control. Ticket Holder is not eligible for any refund due to postponements or cancellation on account of such circumstances.
• Any container, purse, bag or other property in Ticket Holder’s possession is subject to inspection by EVENT security while entering event, during event or during departure from event.
• Ticket Holder expressly grants EVENT organizers the non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to publish, print, display, record and use (by photograph, film, video, audio or any other method or device) Ticket Holder’s name, voice, image and likeness while at EVENT, and to use such recordings for any purpose and in any medium now known or hereafter devised. Ticket Holder releases EVENT organizers from liability for any such uses, including claims for infringement of any privacy, publicity or other rights and other claims of any kind.
• At applicable EVENTS, organizers encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages at EVENT. If Ticket Holder has any reason to suspect that his/her driving ability may be impaired or will be unsafe, Ticket Holder agrees to arrange for alternate transportation or to speak with an EVENT representative , who will arrange for alternate transportation back to Ticket Holder’s destination point (at Ticket Holder’s expense).
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNIFICATION
In return for MODE Communications, LLC. allowing Ticket Holder to voluntarily participate in EVENT, each Ticket Holder agrees:
1. TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with or related to Ticket Holder’s participating in EVENT, even though such risks may have been caused by the negligence of MODE Communications, LLC.;
2. TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE which Ticket Holder might sustain participating in EVENT, even though such injury, wrongful death, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of MODE Communications, LLC.;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY MODE Communications, LLC. from any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party resulting from Ticket Holder’s participation in EVENT; and
4. TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS MODE Communications, LLC.LLC, its organizers, associates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, members, charity and representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of Ticket Holder’s participating in EVENT, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may have been caused by the negligence of MODE Communications, LLC.
DESCRIPTION OF RISKS
In consideration of Ticket Holder’s voluntary participation in EVENT and all activities related to the event, Ticket Holder acknowledges awareness of the possible RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS associated with EVENT, including the possible risk of severe or fatal injury to Ticket Holder or others. These risks include but are not limited to the following:
a) intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol that Ticket Holder consumes whether voluntarily or through coercion;
b) the possibility of any type of bodily injury (broken bones, soft tissue damage, dental damages) from falling down, being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation whether caused by Ticket Holder or someone else;
c) the risks associated with returning to Ticket Holder’s residence or traveling to any destination after EVENT, especially the risks of operating a motor vehicle after consuming alcohol.
In the event a court of competent jurisdiction shall hold any provision of this Agreement to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. Ticket Holder acknowledges that their purchase of EVENT tickets represents their voluntary act and evidences their agreement to the terms described herein, intending to be bound by same.